Last updated: May 18, 2022
- You no longer need to call from your car when arriving at the clinic! Our waiting area is open. When arriving for an appointment or order pick up, please head on in to the front lobby. A reminder that all furry friends need to be on a leash or in a carrier.
- If the waiting room area is full, we may ask that you wait outside the front door until more space is available.
- Masks are required at all times inside the clinic. We have a small table right inside the front door with complimentary masks if you need one.
- We are having one client in per appointment with the doctor. The only exception to this is for end-of-life visits. We can have up to two adults for these appointments.
- The construction in our area continues. As of today, our normal driveway is open. They do anticipate that the intersection construction will be starting soon which will open the temporary driveway. To save you a trip, a great alternative would be to use our online store for home delivery on your food orders. If you need any help setting up your profile, please reach out to the reception team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. We ask that this continues as we enter this new phase of opening the clinic. It’s been over two years since we’ve been at our ‘normal’ routine so it may take a bit for us all to get used to it again.
The Taunton Road Animal Hospital Team